Power Pricing for Maximum Profit
Are you working too hard for too little money?
Have you ever felt...
- There is downward pressure on price…your customers keep complaining over price,
- Your margins are being constantly squeezed,
- Customers aren’t paying you on time and you’re often short of cash,
- You’re working too hard and too many hours, and ultimately
- You’re not making enough money?
If so, you’re not alone.
The most common underlying reason for these problems is the wrong way of pricing.
Unfortunately most businesses use emotional pricing, which comes from a lack of understanding of pricing strategy; reacting to gut feel and emotion rather than facts. Rather than from a proper understanding of the numbers.
Without understanding the numbers, pricing strategy and price psychology most small businesses end up competing on price with no real differentiation in the market.
So what is the solution?
We are the numbers experts. We work with numbers every day. And one of the key numbers in any business that we specialise in is the price number.
You see, there are 9 drivers of profit. And of all of those drivers, price is the most misunderstood and overlooked; and yet it is the most powerful.
Using our skills with numbers we help you analyse your business model, understand different price points and identify a pricing strategy that will maximise your profits. We have a range of solutions that will:
- Identify a price strategy that will enable your business to grow more profitably,
- Establish price points that will yield greater profit,
- Present your price in a way that is more appealing so that more people say, ‘Yes’ and buy from you,
- Build in payment structures that reduce cash issues, and
- Make your price seem smaller than it is using the power of price psychology.
The bottom line is, you will make more sales and at higher prices, your profit will grow and you will have more cash in the bank.
Contact us now to explore how we can help you price more profitably.